Sunday, April 28, 2013

Beauty :)

Beauty is something that lies within one's eyes. People see you the way they are, and not the way you are. I don't like Julia Roberts, I don't know maybe I'm the one who's jealous, but she is beautiful it's a fact. And so am I. :)
Beauty is all around us. I define beauty as.. whatever that makes me smile, makes me happy.. The sky is beautiful, kids are beautiful (the laughing, naughty ones lol) , the grass, the snow, the flowers, the butterflies are beautiful.. Every person is beautiful.
We are learning this since childhood that External beauty is temporary, it does fade away right! what remains forever is the eternal beauty. Keep this in mind.

Be confident, love yourself, drink lots of water, stay fit, stand up for yourself, enhance your skills.. And you'll rule the world :)

"You're beautiful, No matter what they say" - Christina Aguilera
Stay Raw. Stay you.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment