Saturday, January 19, 2013

At school

There was this guy who liked me. Too much. Enough to annoy me. I knew he expected I would like him too someday even after knowing I had no such feelings for him. That annoyed me more.
Everybody knew his love was genuine. He did care for me a lot. But, it's my choice too right I cannot like just anybody who likes me. I did consider him a good friend and respected him too. But his love for me was driving me insane. It was so sweet everywhere no fun only smiles and all. Ugh. I fought with him. And started hanging out with other people.
That's where came in my life a guy who was very, very funny. I gave in all my efforts to become friends with him. I really liked him. P.S as friends. Not my Prince Charming material. At all.
Each day, was so amazing with him. Life seemed complete with a friend like him. We were so happy together.
Until when.. We got so close that started expecting from each other. It wasn't a good sign. And then we kissed.. Is this love? I don't know! All I know is, I just love to see him smile, I love to see him happy .. I just love what he is to me.

4 comments:

  1. Happens with the best of people. I'm sure at your age people will often misconceive infatuation for feelings or something more. Having a good friend with whom you can share and also have a good(read : mad) time with is quintessential to one's life but misconceiving friendship for something more will, more often than not, leave you with regrets in the end.
    Nice post btw. Just came across your blog randomly!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. But I cannot find your blog, send me the link again. :)

    ReplyDelete